November 9, 2011

13 Weeks (again...)

How Far Along? 13 Weeks- The test results that the Doctor wanted to go over with me were the ultrasound reports. The baby was smaller than it should have been based on the original timeline. My due date changed to May 13th!
Total weight gain/loss? 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? I need to pick some more bottoms up but all of my 'fat' tops are fitting still.
Stretch marks? Some old ones are getting whiter. I have started moisturizing like crazy!
Sleep? Still sleeping in short stretches, but have managed to get a few 5 or 6 hour runs in.
Best moment this week? Hearing the heartbeat at the Dr's appointment. 
Miss Anything? Still missing coffee 
Movement? None yet
Food Cravings? Sour anything
Anything making you queasy or sick? It's a daily tossup between meat or veggies making me feel ill.
Have you started to show yet? Definitely
Gender? No idea yet.
Labor signs? None!
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting really shallow!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and tired.
Looking forward to? Getting some of my energy back. 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Few things in life will ever be as comforting as hearing the baby's heartbeat.