October 29, 2011

13 Weeks

How Far Along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 8 pounds up, which is suprising considering the amount of food i'm eating!
Maternity clothes? Still loving tunics and leggings. Have given up totally on my skinny jeans- even with a Bella Band they won't stay up.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Still interrupted by snack time but I am able to fall back asleep really fast.
Best moment this week? Getting a pedicure and a foot massage. So good!
Miss Anything? Coffee!!!!! I can almost handle the scent of the coffee isle in the grocery store so I may be able to sip some soon!
Movement? Some little flutters but I cant tell if they are my tummy grumbling or baby moving around.
Food Cravings? Sour anything- oranges, grapefruits and sour soothers are working to eliminate them.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Sadly still coffee. I seem to be able to stomach most veggies again but am still craving meat.
Have you started to show yet? The belly is definitely sticking out, I have had strangers comment on it now so I know it's not just my imagination.
Gender? No idea but everyone keeps telling me they think it's a girl.
Labor signs? None!
Belly Button in or out? It's in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Still happy.
Looking forward to? Dr's appointment this week. They called me this week because of some test results but wouldn't tell me what test over the phone. I am trying not to worry- if it was anything really serious they would tell me over the phone or want me in sooner but it is still driving me a bit nuts.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I hope all is still well.

I forgot about all the learning that goes on with the first one. It sounds like you are navigating well.

Marlow said...

I love tunics and leggings and I'm not even pregnant!