October 21, 2011

12 weeks

Yeah! Baby post time!

How Far Along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Loving leggings and tunics.
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? My bladder and tummy aren't letting me sleep. I feel icky if I don't eat every 4 hours, so whenever I wake up to pee I also have a snack. I am getting better at 3am quiet snack preparation.
Best moment this week? Seeing the ultrasound- the baby was squirming around and kicking. The heartbeat was also incredible!
Miss Anything? Coffee & Sushi! 
Movement? None that I can feel but the baby was squirming like mad on the screen! 
Food Cravings? Salty anything. I think I could even just eat spoonfuls of salt and be happy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Coffee and the smell of cigarettes. 
Have you started to show yet? There is definitely a bump there, customers have started to ask me if it's a baby.
Gender? Still thinking its a girl but couldn't tell on the ultrasound.
Labor signs? None!
Belly Button in or out? It's in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, not spinning anymore though!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy when I'm not dead tired. 
Looking forward to? Sleeping for longer than 4 hours at a time (I know once I have baby that's going to be a distant memory, but I would love it right now!)


2 comments:

Robin said...

I remember that tired. Neverending. Sorry.

Lizzie Barbie said...

Love it. New follower from the sits girls forum.