October 15, 2011

11 Weeks along

I saw this question format on Jessica's Blog and thought I would borrow it for my pregnancy. I will start with the photos soon too- I need to figure out the timer on my camera as Jon is gone in the morning before i'm dressed and by the time I get home I am too tired to pose. The shutterbug in me is going nuts with the lack of photo documentation....

How Far Along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 4 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Lots of leggings and dresses, picked up maternity jeans as my normal ones dig in and make me feel kinda sick.
Stretch marks? So far no, i'm still pretty small and slathering on the cream every morning!
Sleep? I feel like I could sleep all the time. For the first time in my life I climb into bed, turn out the light and zonk out. I am usually up twice during the night to pee but fall asleep right after.
Best moment this week? Jon cooking dinner, cleaning up and taking care of the house so I can rest.
Miss Anything? Coffee. I don't function without my morning coffee (and sometimes my afternoon one!) But it's not agreeing with me right now.
Movement? None yet.
Food Cravings? Anything salty or spicy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Coffee and lukewarm water. If I am going to drink water it has to be straight out of the fridge cold. I have been drinking tons of juice and peppermint tea so I still get enough fluids.
Have you started to show yet? I look more chubby than pregnant but there is a bit of a tummy forming.
Gender? Not sure yet.
Labor signs? None thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, actually spinning around on my fingers more than normal.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy but feeling ill and very tired.
Looking forward to? Starting my second trimester next week- hopefully more energy will come with it! Also, starting to plan the nursery out in my head.


2 comments:

Robin said...

Very fun.

Katie said...

Re: stretch marks - they're genetic. Does your Momma have them? Dad? If not, then you'll probably skate by. ;)