April 19, 2012

37 Weeks



How Far Along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 23 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? I'm off work now so i've been rocking the yoga pants most days!
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep? Waking up every few hours to pee but zonk out right away again! 
Best moment this week? Maternity photos last night were a ton of fun! 
Miss Anything? Being able to stand for more than a few hours without my ankles swelling up. 
Movement? Lots of kicking and moving. He is head down and likes to push his bum against my belly button.
Food Cravings? Anything sour or salty.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken is still iffy. Coffee is good some days!!
Have you started to show yet? The bump is huge. The Dr says I am measuring at 39-40 weeks now. 
Gender? We know it's a little boy! So excited!!!
Labor signs? Lots of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Flush most of the time. It sticks out when he pushes his bum against it. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I can still force them on but don't want to get them stuck.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy but with fast mood swings. Jon made me cry last week by offering me a mini egg and then taking it away!Looking forward to? Getting the nursery furniture from Edmonton and getting it all set up! It's all painted already- the photo of me is against the feature wall in the room. 

No comments: