November 20, 2010

Question: November 20, 2010

Today's Question: If you could bring to life any fictional character from a book or movie, whom would you choose and why?


This is a tough one! I have read way too many books and wanted to meet the people! I am also one of the people who goes caroling to see in other people's houses, so I think I would rather go to their world than have them face to face in mine. 


I would love to get immersed in the world of Narnia or Harry Potter. Although that would require me to get  over a slight fear of snakes....which both books used liberally as cast members.

If I HAD to pick one person I think it would be Mary Poppins. Yes, you read me right. She was amazing, got everything  done that she needed to and still had time to sing and dance. Awesome! 

No comments: