February 1, 2011

Dad's Birthday

So, my Dad's birthday was yesterday and I was soooo excited about his presents. I'm not sure if he clicks in to check up on me so I couldn't post them until he had opened them, but now I can!!!
I ordered him a custom canvas from the talented Stephanie at Geezees. Check out her shop here!
Here is the proof from her (I forgot to take a photo of the finished product!) She took one of the photos of us dancing at my wedding and put the lyrics to the song along the side. The font is very me (see, I love styles that look like handwriting!) and I love that she chose to make the one sentence larger.


I also got him a copy of Aspire by Kevin Hall while I was at a seminar last month. Kevin was one of the speakers and was selling and signing his books over the weekend. I had a blast chatting with him and am so glad I picked up a copy of the book for both of us. The book is based on the power of words and he picks a handful of words to show why they are inspiring, uplifting and the greatest gifts. It is a beautiful read and one that I will pick up again and again for motivation. 


If you do read this, Happy Birthday again Daddy! 
I love you!

No comments: