February 6, 2011

Question #3

Day 3. Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?


I could take the easy way out of this question and talk about Fiona. She definitely inspired this list and the development that comes with it. I am spending more me time focusing on what I want to say and do. No more Facebook addiction- I am still online on occasion to check events and messages, but no little games anymore. My time has been spent collecting inspiration and finding lovely things to use in client's spaces. I am seriously addicted to Pinterest now, but that's a good thing because it can keep all of those sources sorted for me. The site will also make it way easier to find unique items to set my designs apart. And now that I have completely distracted you from the original question I am going to get back to it. I should talk about Fiona, but this time I'm not going to. I said thank you to her already and will actually do the work while I'm here.


There are two wonderful women who have recently come into my life and because I can't decide which to talk about I will talk about both (and try to cut the rambling down!)


Robin- I stumbled past your blog and you came over to check out what I was saying. Whenever there is a post of yours in my list I read it first. Your words help me to find my own and your support has helped me to keep going. Your children are so lucky to have a mother who can communicate with them honestly and will grow up strong because of it. There is already evidence of it in Jessica's blog (the writing thing also passed through the family tree!) You make me want to keep going and keep learning. Thank you for giving this new blogger a chance, some encouragement and something to reach for in my writing. 


Teresa- You came to work with me and amaze me every day. You always have a big smile on your face and have made me laugh when everything in my head says not to. Your ability to shrug off negativity and raise spirits is truly a gift. When I told you about this project you told me that everyone is beautiful in some way. You don't need these questions, my praise or my compliments, because you already embrace the lesson. You have shown me what I am trying to learn. There truly is beauty in everyone and there is a ton of it in you. Thank you for complimenting me every day, making me feel loved and making me feel like I can do anything.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a beautiful thing to say. Thank you.

Today I found beauty here. In your words. In the way you reached out to touch others. And today I needed it.

You touched my heart.