January 17, 2011

Photos

I took a bunch of photos this week and meant to post them here. Other stuff and topics took over, so here is a collection of randoms with no other home!

My Mother in Law loves puzzles, and we got her this gem last Christmas. She just pulled it out of the box to do it again. It is all silver and the center is round. Awesome!!
 My cat (the annoying but cute Firefly) decided that she was going to help and rearranged a few pieces, but only after she taste tested one for Sylvie...the piece survived...kinda....
Firefly also decided to watch me eat my lunch from this perch....such a strange cat! I was sitting about 5 feet away at the table, and she jumped up on the bar stool for my whole meal.
My Mom's pugs decided that they are sick of being cold and started to sleep on the heat vent in the office at work. It makes them less whiny, but makes my office cold, so I'm not sure if I love or hate the idea.
 Edmonton has received an insane amount of snow this week. This is my front street. They managed to get the plows through last week right before the big dump, but it still hasn't been done a second time. We live on the edge of the city so the road crews take awhile to get all the way to us. 
 
 See, gross amounts of snow! It is at my waist, and came down some more after this photo was taken.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Darling pugs. Our dog sleeps by the heater, too.

And I think that puzzle is awesome! I would totally love to do one like that. I've been a puzzler since I was 8 or so. I love the challenge. I don't do as many now because we don't have great lighting (which makes it very difficult) and the cats jump up and rearrange the pieces. Ugh. Stupid cats.