January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday

A few of the bloggers that I follow started doing So What Wednesdays and I thought I would follow suit. You should too! Check out their blogs for more examples...They are Life After I Dew and Chapters of our Life
So What If:

1. I am so addicted to Twitter that it is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning.
2. I take a million photos of everything, everyday.
3. When I read really addicting books in bed I read all night long instead of sleeping.
4. I love Valentines Day and don't care if it is made up or if Jon shows his love every day as well. Bring on the sappy cards, the chocolate and the hearts!
5. I am awful at taking time for myself or doing things just because I love them.
6. I am so stubborn that I don't care when people tell us that we will not succeed.

No comments: